Family Photo Contest!
This month has been a roller coaster, to say the least. With so much going on I’ve barely had the opportunity to keep up with blogging… ACK!
However, I’m so excited about the upcoming mini-sessions, and am so thrilled that the response has been so great! With only a few spots left I thought it would be a great idea to have a contest!
So… I was really ugly as a kid. I’m surprised I had any friends at all… seriously. And we couldn’t afford the glasses I wanted, so I ended up with these things as big as saucers… and ended up having the same pair as a 65 year old woman at church. Not kidding. I think there’s a reason I was always behind the camera.
See??? Aren’t they horrible? And look at the size of my forehead in the one on the right.
Worst ballet pose ever! And who in their right mind lets themselves be photographed with a zit on their chin (on right)??
Ok… so here’s the deal… I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours!
1. Must be over the age of 18 to enter
2. Must be free May 12th for a mini session (session will only be rescheduled in case of weather)
3. LIKE “Rachel Fesko Photography” on Facebook
4. Email your WORST family photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Worst Family Photo” in the subject line.
5. You have until Thursday May 3rd, 2012 to send in your photos
6. I will upload a gallery to my Facebook Fan Page with all of the photo entries, and the picture with the most “likes” (not comments) gets the free mini session!
Contest ends Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 11:59pm. Already scheduled sessions are not eligible. Winners will be notified via email, facebook and twitter. Session includes 30 minutes of camera time, 3 digital files and 3 prints.